How many times have you been hit with a hurricane of orders to place with little-to-no creative direction from your client? Probably too many times to name! And we understand the made-to-order process can be daunting for those with little time or creative background. Fortunately, we have just the folks to lend a hand, and they go by the code name: Creative Sales!
Tips from the Team: The more information we have about a project, the better! We always want to meet your client’s needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
Our talented team of Creative Sales reps are a special breed of creative thinker, graphic designer, problem solver, salesperson, and customer service all in one delightful package. They can take on strict (or open-ended) project guidelines and design custom journal ideas to present to your client. With our Creative Sales process, you’ll be able to show multiple creative solutions designed specifically for their project, without ever tapping into their budget or wasting precious time presenting items that don’t meet their needs.
We asked some of our Creative Sales team about how they see their jobs…
What’s your favorite part about Creative Sales?
What is your main goal when creating virtuals?
Maria: To make sure that not only can JournalBooks show their wow factor and capabilities, but I also want the distributor to have that same client come back to them for future orders. Building a relationship with our clients is key for us.
What ideas or products do you think customers should embrace, and why?
Carolyn: Color, color, color! Digital color printing is such an easy way to add dimension and appeal to a normally basic book. GraphicWraps are an especially fun way to add a pop of color to your cover and it provides additional advertising space.
So how do I get virtuals from Creative Sales?
- Send us an email, or give us a call!
- Provide budget guidelines and any special needs, specs, or info on your client’s event/promotion.
- Once we work out the details together, we will produce several unique virtual book designs, based on you and your customer’s needs.
- Next, we’ll work with you to tweak the project until it’s the perfect showcase of ideas for your client’s event, product launch, or promotion.
- Now, you’ve planted the seed and, fingers crossed, an order is on the horizon!