When it’s time to send out gifts to your clients this holiday season, giving a custom journal or planner is the perfect way to help your clients remember you all year.
You want this great gift to leave a great impression, so shouldn’t your packaging be as perfect as the gift? Our customizable gift boxes are the perfect solution for adding that personal touch this holiday season. Not only do we carry gift boxes in a variety of sizes to fit most JB books, we can boost the box to match the journal or planner too!
Start with a gift box that’s just the right size to fit your journal, with plenty of room for tissue. Speaking of tissue – you can wrap your gift in regular white tissue, or you can add some pizzaz with one of these beautiful new tissue options.
Choose between the classic Tuc Gift Box or upgraded Two-Piece Gift Box. The classic Two-Piece Gift Box has a white bottom and black top. Tuc Gift Boxes come in black or white options, please contact our factory to ask about other colors that we may be able to source for you.
Make it colorful or keep it classic. There’s a lovely tissue to match every brands’ style.
Once you have the box, containing a one-of-a-kind journal or planner secured beautifully with tissue inside, it’s time to add the finishing touches.
- With our variable data printing capabilities, you can let your clients know that you thought of each of them specifically, by adding each individual’s name to the GraphicWrap that’s placed around their book.
- Tell them happy holidays with a fun AdhesiveGraphic. Place this adhesive directly on the book, or use it to secure the tissue paper.
- Add Smartpicx to any full-color accessory.
- Protect your journals by packaging each book individually in a glassine envelope. These clear glossy envelopes are water resistant and acid-free to keep book covers clean, spotless, and vibrant.
- Gift Boxes can also be foil stamped, add the same logo that’s on the journal to the box as well, for just an additional run-charge.
Presentation is everything. This year, make sure your gift is one for the books!
Credit: Amy Lowry