What’s in a Sample?
Samples: not only are they conducive to having the best day at CostCo; they’re also crucial for offering your customers the best options at JournalBooks! You wouldn’t buy a puppy without petting it right? So let’s get these books in your customers’ hands so they can feel that JB Quality!
Whether your client knows exactly what they’re looking for, or has no idea at all, a sample can help seal the deal for you. We know we offer a lot of options, so the JB Sales Team is happy to help guide you in a general direction based on your customers’ needs. From there, all you have to do is email the Sample Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t forget the S’!) and tell them:
- what to send (item code, size, color… include as much or as little detail as you want)
- where to send it (shipping address)
- what shipping account you’d like it on (FedEx or UPS only, please)
- when you need it by (We don’t want to miss your client’s big meeting!)
If you have further questions about the samples being sent, do not fear! The Sample Department is happy to help get what you’re looking for.
One thing to note is that all of our samples come from overruns of previous projects. What does this mean to you?
- If a specific product hasn’t been ordered in a while, or it’s a hot item and flying off the shelves, the Sample Department may not have the EXACT combination you’re looking for in stock. To rectify this, they will send the closest item available along with references to show the features it’s lacking. This may include swatches, another book in the size you’re looking for, a separate folder or tip-in, etc.
- All samples have random imprints, as we do not send blank samples. Why is this? It keeps our samples free of charge! (with the exception of shipping charges) In addition to keeping cost down for YOU, it also keeps our inventory of blank books available for your customers to order away!
Our Sample Department takes requests Monday-Friday until 4 pm EST. Anything sent after 4 pm will be sent the next business day. Tracking information is emailed at the end of each business day.